Jollibee
Jollibee, my main food goal in the Philippines has never come on the first day of my trip. I've even missed it on some trips, but it was crossed off right away this time around. My parents when with aunts and uncles to a nearby Chinese restaurant while I went with Ifore and Jiselle to Jollibee. I had my usual champ burger, but this time tried the popular Chicken Joy... finally.
Greenhills Mall
After Jollibee, we walked around Greenhills Mall, which is an Asian style mall with shops and flea market-like stands. I had no idea what to buy, but there were a lot of t-shirt stands filled with Angry Birds products. Since everything is unofficial, the prices were several times cheaper than licensed items in the US. I just browsed and didn't buy anything yet. This will be a last minute thing if I find nothing else on the trip.
Razon's
After the mall, we dropped Jiselle off and then went to Razon's, another place that's on my list for dessert. When I came here the first time, the chain was relatively new in Metro Manila. Everything was pretty much consistent this time... same menu... same halo-halo. Even the table arrangement was the same.
Marriott Cafe
With this trip in October, planned well over a year ago, there's no way I could make a second trip in the same year in December for Alvin and Cheryl's wedding. So the first dinner of my trip was reserved for Alvin's family. I got a chance to meet Cheryl for the first time. We all spent a good 5 hours catching up and playing with Nadine.
No comments:
Post a Comment