Wednesday, October 12, 2011

J. Co Donuts & Coffee

Location: Raffles City, Singapore
Cuisine: Singaporean, Snacks
Website: www.jcodonuts.com
Prices: $4/person
Credit Cards: All major

Food: 8
Service: 8
Value: 8
Environment: 8

Frequency: Unique

I had already done a bunch of walking by the time I was at Raffles City, so I earned myself the snack that I passed up on Day 1... the green tea donut at J.Co. There were so many interesting flavors, but the green tea was the one that caught my eye the first time. There was a Mrs. Green Tea, with a nice, glossy green glaze and a Mr. Green Tea with crusted almonds. I went for the Mr. The person at the register said "only one?" I guess most people order by the dozen, but I was just there to eat one and go. I then grabbed a coffee, which was oddly located at a separate register. They threw in a free donut with the coffee... not sure if that was normal, a promo or the guy sensed I was a new customer. The donuts were great... not heavy like the ones I'm used to, but nice and fluffy. They were also very fresh and still a little warm.

No comments: