Location: 2nd Level Promenade Mall, Greenhills, San Juan, PhilippinesCuisine: Filipino, Seafood
Phone: (02) 744-3446
Website: freskagroup.com
Prices: $10/person
Credit Cards: All major
Food: 7
Service: 9
Value: 7
Environment: 7
Frequency: Unique
After everyone got rest from the Singapore trip, we were at it again in the Philippines. Continuing with local cuisines, we went to Freska Ilonggo for Filipino seafood. I had asked Ifore if there was a place that had tuna jaw and this was the most likely place to have it. He also mentioned a raw fish dish that I should try. Green mango shake, which was still on my list should have been at every Filipino restaurant, but I still hadn't had it yet. They didn't have the tuna jaw, but the other 2 items were knocked off the list. Overall, the food here was OK, but those of us who went to Singapore had our seafood taste buds spoiled. The raw fish was pretty cool, but I felt the non-seafood items were better than the seafood that they claim to specialize in.
No comments:
Post a Comment