Sunday, October 9, 2011

C2 Classic Cuisine

Location: Greenhills, San Juan, Philippines
Cuisine: Filipino
Hours: DAILY (10am-9pm)
Phone: 723 2347
Website: www.facebook.com/C2.Philippines
Prices: $10/person
Credit Cards: All major

Food: 8
Service: 9
Value: 7
Environment: 7

Frequency: Unique

For my last meal before the side trip to Singapore, I went with Ifore, Jiselle and Uncle Charlie to a local non-chain Filipino restaurant. C2 Classic Cuisine is a restaurant run by Center for Culinary Arts Manila, specializing in traditional Filipino food. We didn't order anything out of the ordinary... just the usual stuff people order in any Filipino restaurant like adobo, bangus and kare-kare. The food was good, but I thought the presentation was a little weird. It was the first time I saw kare-kare with the sauce served separately. The adobo was the same.


The place was pretty clean, but it may have been because we were there early on a slow Sunday night. Our flight was set for 6am, so it meant we needed to wake up at around 3am. Dinner was at 5:30 and I went to sleep at around 9pm.

No comments: