Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Wall

Today was the only day I didn't have a conflict with the rock climbing wall's hours. So Ifore and I made it there at 3pm for a short, but strenuous workout. The rules said that we weren't supposed to climb without lessons and neither of us has done this before, but the staff said it was easy... gave us a few pointers and let us go for it.


I thought it was fun. I rushed a bit and slipped once, but eventually made it to the top. Ifore made it up pretty quickly (see video). The wall was located on deck 10, so if one were to look at us from outside of the ship, it would've looked dangerous. But once I started climbing, I was concentrating so much on which grips to reach for that I forgot all about how high I was.

No comments: