Thursday, June 4, 2009

Don Frye?

We got up at about 5am for the 8am flight to our port of call, Ft. Lauderdale. The limo arrived on time and we all did the electronic check-in, which took just about the same time as the conventional method. While I was entering all of our flight data, I saw a guy walk by that looked just like the fighter/actor, Don Frye. In my mind, I always thought he was taller though. I didn't get a chance to ask him because his name didn't come to my mind right away... and he was too far away by the time I was done with the ticketing machine. Too bad we didn't end up at the same gate. I could've used a second look to confirm and would've loved to take a picture with him.

Right now, we're waiting for the plane to take off. There was a slight delay because they had to get some paperwork done for a part replacement. Hopefully it doesn't end up like our American Airlines flight back in January.

Related: IMDB, Wikipedia, Godzilla: Final Wars

No comments: