Cuisine: Chinese, Vegetarian
Hours: DAILY (11am-10pm)
Phone: (718) 358-0079
Website: www.happybuddha.com
Prices: $20/person
Credit Cards: Cash only
Food: 7
Service: 8
Value: 7
Environment: 9
Frequency: All the Time
After skipping a month a few of us were able to get together for a June dinner. I actually tried to pull everyone together the week before, but most of us weren't available. This week was a little better with Irene, Ben, Charlotte and Reinhard. I also had Ifore join us. Since this crew was mostly Flushing based, we moved from the usual Woodside/Forest Hills area to downtown Flushing.
I chose Happy Buddha because most of the group hasn't eaten there recently if not at all. It's always fun for new customers because of the way they prepare the foods and make all of the dishes look just like the traditional Chinese ones... but without use of meat or dairy products. I also enjoyed the relaxed environment. I was also thinking of Tung Yi Fung, but the problem is they will try to rush you on bringing out the dishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment