Location: @ Club Cozumel Caribe, Playa San Juan, Cozumel, MexicoCuisine: Mexican
Phone: (800) 833-5971
Website: www.clubcozumelcaribe.info
Prices: $18/person
Credit Cards: MasterCard & Visa
Food: 9
Service: 8
Value: 7
Environment: 10
Frequency: Unique
As part of the tour, we were taken to a restaurant called Buccanos Bar & Grill inside Club Cozumel Caribe. This paradise of a resort was seemingly in the middle of nowhere. The tourbus circled around the island. To our left was always a field of green and to the right, beaches. Entering the resort felt like arriving at an oasis. We were allowed to use all of the beach amenities. It was too bad I didn't bring my swimming gear along with me. I really didn't think I needed it.
I was happy that we all ate lunch together. Before booking the tour, I thought we'd just end up in some downtown area where some of the group would just spend the time shopping in tourist trap stores. I was determined to get a good Mexican meal! It was great that everyone got a taste of it. Some people in our group feared the swine flu because of all the news and media. A couple were even hesitant about leaving the ship.
We ordered a variety of foods consisting of both safe dishes and more adventurous ones. The service was great, especially the way they handled the large group. As far as environment, I can't think of any place that was better than this one. The scenery, with one entire side open to the beach was unbeatable. The restrooms were super clean. All toilets and urinals had foot pedals for flushing. They also had free wi-fi, so I was able to check email while waiting for the meal.
For more details on the food, visit the Picasa album.
No comments:
Post a Comment