Friday, May 6, 2011

Rock Spa


One of the things we had to allocate credits to was spa activities. You can't use up all of your points on tours. Though that's what I would naturally prefer, it was still a good experience to try the spa since I had never done it before. We all had morning spots reserved, ranging from 9:30 to 11:30. The thing I liked most about Rock Spa was the decoration. The place had a very sci-fi look to it, as if you're traveling to some hidden land below the resort. The layout was like a maze, which added to the mystery as I was lead to the massage room. The lighting was relaxing and there was also a fresh grasslike scent all throughout. I didn't think the massage was that good though. It was relaxing, but I've had better. This one was more about the environment.

No comments: