Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 2 Lunch & Afternoon

After the spa, we were deciding on where to have lunch. It was going to be one of the restaurants near the tour booking place... Pizzeto (pizza), Caffeto (cafe/deli) or Ciao (Italian/buffet). Pizzeto and Ciao had similar menus, but many of us had the pizza craving, so Pizzeto won out. I'll cover Pizzeto in a later post because I'm pretty sure we'll be back there and it'll be a more complete review.

After lunch, we hit the beach. I was in the sun for about 2 hours... one hour on each side, watching Transformers 2 on my Droid. I fell asleep for about 30 minutes during the first half of the movie. Even after all that, I only had a light tan. It wasn't even noticeable. The then ran the length of the resort on the beach. to get some exercise in. The distance really shows how large Hard Rock Hotel is. When I ran the equivalent distance in Cancun, I probably passed 4-5 hotels!

No comments: