Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cafetto

Location: Hard Rock Hotel, Punta Cana, Dom. Rep.
Cuisine: Italian, Cafe
Prices: n/a (all inclusive)
Credit Cards: n/a (all inclusive)

Food: 8
Service: 9
Value: n/a
Environment: 9

Frequency: Common

I first tried out Caffeto when the rest of the group went to the timeshare presentation and then recommended it because they had a very good non-buffet breakfast menu. Most of the items were actually healthy too. I got my parents there one morning and the whole group for lunch after our snorkeling tour.


Though it's a close comparison with Ciao, this would have to be my favorite breakfast restaurant because of the specially cooked eggs. But I didn't feel they had anything as special on their lunch menu. Service here was very good... well staffed for the number of seats and organized system. The place was also comfortable for the small space it had.

No comments: