Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Queen Mary 2

On the last day, we just had breakfast at King's Court. It was more crowded than usual because everyone was scrambling for their last meal, but not as disorganized as the first day. This being my first cruise, it felt a little odd when we were disembarking. I'm used to flying away on vacations, so the whole process felt like we were checking out of a hotel. But we skipped the flight and went immediately to baggage check.


I really enjoyed every part of the trip. My favorite days were the 2 days at sea though. I wouldn't have minded if there were no stops. Cruise stops tend to be rushed as we only saw a little part of Halifax and Boston. Each of those cities could easily be a 5-7 day vacation. I preferred life at sea with all of the activities. There are cruises to "nowhere," but unfortunately those tend to be 1-2 night trips only. I would certainly love to come back to Queen Mary 2 as everything else is going to feel small (except Freedom of the Seas), but it'll take a while to save up money again!

Thanks to...
Kenneth for making our rooms look nice and neat
Arnold & Devendra for the great service at Britannia
Trish for the great morning workout
Brandan for setting up custom gym equipment

Please check out my Picasa Web album for a gallery of general Queen Mary 2 shots.

No comments: