- Formal = tux or suit w/ white shirt & black tie; evening dress; military awards
- Semi-formal = jacket & tie; cocktail dress; no jeans
- Elegant Casual = jacket; dress or skirt; no shorts or jeans
I think these were just presented as a general guideline as they were not really strictly enforced. I saw many passengers that didn't follow the dress codes. I actually broke the code slightly tonight because I didn't have a collared shirt under my jacket. My parents mentioned that the rules were more strict on NCL and they actually turned passengers down who didn't follow the dress code. I was surprised by that because QM2 is classified as an "ultra-luxury line." I guess they just wanted passengers to be comfortable and didn't want to embarrass anyone.Some people took it too far though. I saw people in King's Court wearing pajamas & bathrobes for breakfast. There was an 8-year old boy running around naked in the pool area... not cool!
1 comment:
It's cool to see so much of your trip, Kerwin. Thanks for sharing it here!
Post a Comment