Friday, May 23, 2008
Cardiobox & Abs
We really got a chance to enjoy life at sea today since it was a full day of sailing with no stops/tours. We planned out a full schedule for the day starting at 7am. Emily & I ordered room service breakfast so that we could get something in our stomachs and digest it before our 9am cardiobox class. The class, run by the Canyon Ranch SpaClub in the Knightsbridge room was the perfect wake up workout. It was a combination of aerobic kickboxing with some pilates. Emily, who is a regular to these types of classes had no problems. I felt very out of shape by the end of it, but the instructor, Trish thought I did OK. How did she miss all of my mistakes? I was at the front of the class! I was also surprised I4 made it to the class. He usually sleeps in and when he signed up, I kept thinking, "there's no way he's going to be up at 9am." But he made it through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment