Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend Projects

The past weekend was a very productive one for me. I ordered my computer during Black Friday from CyberPower and it arrived last Thursday. The timing was perfect because I had already backed up the old system and planned for a long weekend. Whenever I get a new system, I end up working on more than one computer because I always swap parts and reassign systems to different rooms. Check out the Picasa album for details.


I also worked on an audio system with my dad for the living room. We had purchased the main parts last year, but didn't get a chance to install it because we were undecided about other fixtures. But we finally did it Saturday night! The hard part, which is laying out the speakers and cutting the cables is done. We're just missing the fiber optic cables to connect PS3 & the digital cable to the receiver. Those should be in later this week and we'll finally have a modern sound system that matches the visuals!

Sunday was relaxing because we celebrated Emily's Birthday. She just got back from Thailand Thursday, so the party was a day later than usual. We stayed in and just ordered a ton of food.

No comments: