Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ai Passion

Location: 20-02 Utopia Parkway, Whitestone, NY 11357
Cuisine: Asian
Hours: SUN (1:30pm-10pm); MON-THU (11:30am-10:30pm); FRI (11:30am-11:30pm); SAT (12:30pm-11:30pm)
Phone: (718) 352-8100
Email: eat@aipassion.com
Website: www.aipassion.com
Prices: $15/person (Lunch)
Credit Cards: All major

Food: 8
Service: 9
Value: 7
Environment: 10

Frequency: Unique

Most of my cousins were away this Christmas, so we had Christmas Eve in a restaurant... don't think we've done that before, but it was a nice quiet night. We tried a new place and found a winner! Of all the new restaurants I tried with my family recently, I think Ai Passion is the first I would definitely go back to. Please check out the album below for details on the dishes we had.


The service was very good. I think our waiter was new because he made some minor mistakes, but everyone was nice. Food came out one dish at a time, which is a slower pace than we're used to in downtown Flushing, but always nice to know they're not batch-cooking (or microwaving) the food. Everything was fresh (except the carrots).

Ai Passion is a gem on Utopia Parkway!

No comments: