Cuisine: Chinese, Vegetarian
Phone: (718) 713-0404
Website: www.parisbaguetteusa.com
Prices: $5/person (Snack)
Credit Cards: All major
Food: 7
Service: 7
Value: 6
Environment: 5
Frequency: Unique
We probably hung out at Happy Buddha for over 2 hours just catching up since the last time I saw Lewis was when we had our little SCAD reunion in June. So we headed out to the food court in Queens Crossing even though the Happy Buddha staff wasn't rushing us. At Queens Crossing, I was looking for the organic coffee place that I normally buy from, but they closed down. Taiwanese chain, Kung Fu Tea will take its place soon.

So instead, we ended up in Korean chain, Paris Baguette... yup "Korean!" For some reason, Koreans like naming things "Paris." There were so many choices and a lot of pastries looked good. I was eyeing all the things that had cheese in them and then finally decided on a green tea w/ cream cheese bun. Both the bread and cheese filling were rich with flavor. They also had organic iced coffee like the place that closed down, although the price per portion was nearly double. Lewis had an iced tea that looked and tasted more like water.
The dining space is very tight and not well maintained. There were crumbs and grease all over the seats. I had to wipe it down before sitting down. The decor is nice, but impractical. They had lamps hanging down low enough that the average person needs to duck while walking around.
No comments:
Post a Comment