Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve was actually a work day for me, but luckily we had a half day. I quickly got everything I needed to get done for the 2010 cutover. I had to head over to my apartment quickly to pick up everything I needed for the long weekend and then quickly head to Queens before the crowds started filling up Broadway. I ended up getting in at 3:30, which gave me plenty of time to relax and help setup for dinner.


We really didn't have anything big planned and since Cindy & Wil had no plans either, we just had dinner at my parents' house and watched the ball drop on TV. I was also good to have Cindy stationed in Queens in case the baby felt like coming out a couple of weeks early for that New Year's Eve scholarship! The night ended up being a normal New Year's though... no drama of rushing to the hospital in the snowy/rainy weather!

No comments: