The last time I saw Christine was almost when I started this blog... during my trip to her wedding. This was Nino's first visit to the US and the first time I met their daughter, Nadine.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Christine & Nino in NY
It's been a very busy year as far as family occasions. We've never had as many visitors in one year as in 2009. I also don't think I've ever had as many plane trips in one year myself. I thought Auntie Clarita & Uncle Mariano would be the last group, but the festivities continued as Christine & Nino came by for a short visit. Because of conflicting schedules and little vacation days left, we were only able to meet up for dinner tonight.
The last time I saw Christine was almost when I started this blog... during my trip to her wedding. This was Nino's first visit to the US and the first time I met their daughter, Nadine.
The last time I saw Christine was almost when I started this blog... during my trip to her wedding. This was Nino's first visit to the US and the first time I met their daughter, Nadine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment