Location: 138-28 Northern Blvd., Flushing, NY 11354Cuisine: Korean
Hours: SUN-SAT (24 hrs)
Phone: (718) 461-0909
Website: www.kumgangsan.net
Prices: about $14/person (lunch)
Credit Cards: All major
Food: 9
Service: 7
Value: 7
Environment: 9
Frequency: Unique
It was my last vacation day of the year and originally, I was going to go with my parents to East Buffet as they invited some out of town friends out. Luckily they decided to to to the outlets. I don't think I could've handled a buffet after the Christmas party. So we went and tried out a Korean restaurant that none of us had been to before... Kum Gang San.
We had a good experience there overall. The staff (at least our waiter) didn't know English that well, but the menu was in both languages which is always a good sign. When they took our order, we each mentioned the number of the item, pointed to it and gave the waiter the English name. Somehow he got my Dad's order wrong even though it was the same item as mine. Anyway, they corrected it quickly and politely apologized. So the effort was there and I didn't take of any points for it. The food was great. For more details, check out the comments in the Picasa album.
No comments:
Post a Comment