I was looking forward to Thanksgiving more this year than any other since we missed it last year. When I think back, that may have been the only year we didn't celebrate Thanksgiving!
Bock and I always enjoy Thanksgiving at the Siys...and your photos display the warmth and abundance you,Emily and your folks always share with us. Thanks again.
Celebrating Thanksgiving at the Siy Family's home always bring a smile to my face.
Besides the 3 hours of "food orgy" fun and laughter, I always take home huge "Chinese style" doggie bags/containers of delicious stuff. If food is LOVE, then I am truly loved.
Thanks Tony, Rosita, Kerwin, and Emily for opening your home and share the joyous holiday with me. You are the best!!
3 comments:
thanks for the pics! that was one very yummy turkey! wesley thought so, too. the chef did a great job.
Bock and I always enjoy Thanksgiving at the Siys...and your photos display the warmth and abundance you,Emily and your folks always share with us. Thanks again.
Celebrating Thanksgiving at the Siy Family's home always bring a smile to my face.
Besides the 3 hours of "food orgy" fun and laughter, I always take home huge "Chinese style" doggie bags/containers of delicious stuff. If food is LOVE, then I am truly loved.
Thanks Tony, Rosita, Kerwin, and Emily for opening your home and share the joyous holiday with me. You are the best!!
Post a Comment