Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Broadway Seafood Restaurant

Location: 83-17 Broadway, Elmhurst, NY 11373
Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood
Phone: (718) 699-0688
Prices: About $10 per person
Credit Cards: Cash only

Food: 5
Service: 7
Value: 7
Environment: 6

Frequency: Unique

This was the last full day for I4 & Auntie Remy as they will fly out tomorrow morning. Auntie Remy's good friend, Auntie Mary treated all of us to lunch at a new restaurant by her place in Elmhurst. Please check out the Picasa Web album for my food reviews.


After lunch, I4 & I went shopping and met Emily at the Union Sq. area. We spent most of the time @ H&M because they had the best prices on discount clothing. After that, we got nice cold drinks at Jamba Juice, another stop I4 was looking to check out. We knocked off the last one for dinner... Lucia's Pizza in Flushing. Lucia's to I4 was like Jollibee to me when I was in the Philippines. I was trying to find time to get just one meal there!

No comments: