The reception was original... no alcohol and no dancing. I think that's the first one I've been to of that nature. It didn't really bother me since I don't do either anyway! But Andy & Evelyn's friends came up with some original, creative presentations to keep the guests entertained. I was afraid that the whole thing was going to be a Christian rock concert, but they made use of modern technology and added some video, animation and slideshows. Most importantly, the skits were comedic.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Swan Club Reception
Our group, comprised of 2 cars headed out right after the ceremony knowing it would be a challenge to find our way back to Northern Blvd. and then find our way to the secluded Swan Club for the reception. We had 2 sets of maps/directions and Jeremy's precise distance calculations, but all of that combined couldn't tell us that an unlabeled exit was the correct path to take. We passed it at first, then entered from the other direction based in the distance. Through many turns and u-turns, we finally made it. One funny thing about our road trip was... another guest decided to follow me and my dad and didn't consult with us beforehand. So when I noticed a car driving in between me and my dad's car, I actually tried to lose him!
The reception was original... no alcohol and no dancing. I think that's the first one I've been to of that nature. It didn't really bother me since I don't do either anyway! But Andy & Evelyn's friends came up with some original, creative presentations to keep the guests entertained. I was afraid that the whole thing was going to be a Christian rock concert, but they made use of modern technology and added some video, animation and slideshows. Most importantly, the skits were comedic.
The reception was original... no alcohol and no dancing. I think that's the first one I've been to of that nature. It didn't really bother me since I don't do either anyway! But Andy & Evelyn's friends came up with some original, creative presentations to keep the guests entertained. I was afraid that the whole thing was going to be a Christian rock concert, but they made use of modern technology and added some video, animation and slideshows. Most importantly, the skits were comedic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment