Stephen King's The Mist is coming out this Tuesday. I never saw this one yet, but it look interesting and they did a good job of marketing it as it played in the theaters, never revealing too much in the trailers. If you're looking to add this to your collection, Circuit City has the best price for the regular edition... $15.99. Buy.com is you best bet for the 2-disc collector's edition if you plan to buy something else... $21.99 (FREE shipping with orders of $25 or more). Otherwise, Best Buy has it for $22.99.
Circuit City Deals- Underworld Unleashed for $5.99
- House of Flying Daggers for $5.99
- A Knight's Tale for $5.99
- Once Upon a Time in Mexico for $5.99
- The Fifth Element for $5.99
Best Buy Deal
- Casino Royale for $9.99
2 comments:
my favorite movie of all time is The Shining. i saw The Mist trailer in the theater and didn't look too thrilling. did you like it?
I didn't see it yet, but the trailers just made me curious because they don't reveal much. But I'm not desperate to get this one now... maybe I'll wait a few months to see if it drops.
Post a Comment