Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bryce's Birthday

I just got back from a nice big lunch as Ben & Clovy hosted Bryce's 3rd Birthday party @ Century Diner Buffet. Since it was a large group, we had the private room to ourselves, which allowed the kids to run around and the adults to take lots of digital pictures. Here's my collection:


I took some generic Century Buffet shots because I didn't get a chance to last time when I did my full review. The rest are party pictures. Be sure to click on the slideshow to access the Picasa Web album as I have written comments for individual photos.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

nice pics. i hate how picasa's photos are pixelated for the first few seconds though. i wish it was as good as flickr but i don't like yahoo lol.

Kerwin said...

Yeah... I don't know why they do that. Progressive scanning (the pixelation) was an old method used back in the modem days. People should really stop using it.