Wednesday, December 28, 2011

MoMA II

After lunch, we went to Starbucks and ended up talking about MoMA. Since neither of us had plans, we headed out there. For a regular weekday, the museum was more crowded than I had ever seen. It took us forever to get tickets even though I was able to get us on the members' line. Then the bag check took even longer. But it was nice to go there again even though the Talk to Me exhibit is gone.


Note: Photos from today were added to the end of the album I started in September.

It was a good thing we went too because I just learned that my Wiley benefit to MoMA will be cut slightly for 2012. This year, I can get myself + 2 guests in for free. Next year, I can only get myself in, but up to guests at $5 per person.

No comments: