Cuisine: Chinese
Hours: SUN-THU (11:30am-9:30pm); FRI-SAT (11:30am-10:30pm)
Phone: (718) 321-8258
Website: grandrestaurantny.com
Prices: $11/person
Credit Cards: All major
Food: 8
Service: 8
Value: 8
Environment: 8
Frequency: Unique
The last time I went out for dim sum with my parents on a day off, we attempted to go to Grand Restaurant when it first opened. We decided to eat there because the line was too long. I think we ended up in Tung Yi Fung. My mom heard from a friend that the crowds have died down a bit since it was the new thing in Flushing, so we gave it another shot today. It was still pretty crowded for 11:30am on Monday, but much more comfortable and no line/wait.
The food was pretty good. They had all of the standard dim sum items and a few original ones I haven't had anywhere else. Having Grand Restaurant around makes up for the closing of Gala Manor.
No comments:
Post a Comment