Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BCD Tofu House

Location: 17 W. 32nd St. (between 5th Ave & Broadway)
Cuisine: Korean
Hours: DAILY (24 Hours)
Phone: (212) 967-1900
Website: www.bcdtofu.com
Prices: $16/person
Credit Cards: All major

Food: 8
Service: 8
Value: 8
Environment: 7

Frequency: Unique

There was the big Christmas meal on the 25th and then 2 days of leftovers. Today, it was back to the restaurants again. This time, I was catching up with James in Koreatown. That was what we were looking at a couple of weeks ago, but our schedules conflicted and we had to put it off. I don't have a lot oif experience with that area, but James had eaten at BCD Tofu House before and it was a good choice because they serve organic tofu. So it was nice to eat something healthy after the Christmas buffet.


Their appetizers were a little bit less than most Korean restaurants, but that was totally fine with me. I didn't want to overeat for another meal! All dishes included their specialty tofu. I ordered the bulgogi (BBQ Sliced Rib Eye). I thought it was a soup based on description, but the bulgogi was served on a plate and the tofu soup on the side. I had some pieces plain and other I mixed into the soup. Either way, it was good.

No comments: