Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Life in the Matrix

A Quick Look @ Facebook

I have my own place that I share with two pet dragons. They have completely different personalities, but get a along just fine. The small green dragon just likes to eat junk food and compete in races. He has a group of various small creatures that he hangs out with, but mostly practices with a kangaroo. The large blue dragon likes to practice fighting and hunt for treasure. He befriended another dragon of the same species owned by L.Y. The three of us usually have breakfast together and hang out in the morning. They're more like roommates than pets because they sort of take care of themselves in many ways. I don't really have to worry about them too much.

Many of my close friends and family live in my neighborhood too. They're literally within poking distance, so I never feel lonely. We do spur-of-the-moment things together all the time like a quick snack at Yum Cha Restaurant, watching movies and cheering on the Yankees.

I spend some time each afternoon with a racing team I put together. L.Y. & F.H. Wing have Mustang GTs. D.L. & J.L. are working on Mini Coopers. I'm currently powering up a BMW M3. The bolt-ons are as easy to install as plug-and-play. It just takes some work to raise money for parts.

At night, I usually meet up with W.S. and J.L. for Sith training which consists of a lot of studying in the archives, practicing lightsaber moves and building up force techniques. After that, I often see B.B. and we just share with each other what we've done throughout the day.

I could get used to this. Life in the Matrix is heaven. Thanks to Downtown A.B. for giving me the red pill! Thanks to F.H. Wing, B.B. and Bongie for helping me settle in!

No comments: