I enjoyed the battle and cut-scenes so much that I actually didn't save the game after completing that segment. I didn't want to advance the game too quickly! I hadn't started the Day 1 DLC, House of Valor yet and there's another one coming later this week. So I want to go back and do those before this epic battle.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Lord of the Rings Interactive
The siege at Mel Senshir was the most amazing scene of any video game I've ever played. It was just like being in the Lord of the Rings movie, except I was controlling the main character. It was an interesting perspective because there were hundreds of things going on as I was trying to complete my one task.
I enjoyed the battle and cut-scenes so much that I actually didn't save the game after completing that segment. I didn't want to advance the game too quickly! I hadn't started the Day 1 DLC, House of Valor yet and there's another one coming later this week. So I want to go back and do those before this epic battle.
I enjoyed the battle and cut-scenes so much that I actually didn't save the game after completing that segment. I didn't want to advance the game too quickly! I hadn't started the Day 1 DLC, House of Valor yet and there's another one coming later this week. So I want to go back and do those before this epic battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment