
The Legend of Dead Kel is coming out tomorrow and it claims to lengthen Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning by 15%! There are a host of new enemies, friends and treasures. One flaw in this game though is that players will level up too fast if they complete all of the side quests and we get capped at level 40 too. I finished all side quests before the siege @ Mel Senshir and the other DLC, House of Valor, which already put me at level 39. I didn't hang around in any part of the game to purposely power up either! So I should get maxxed out by tomorrow's DLC.
I spent some time today preparing for The Legend of Dead Kel. It was mostly clearing inventory space for all the new stuff. Another issue with the game, and you'll see this across many message boards is the inventory limit. You can carry 70 items, but with upgrades, up to 120. And you have storage space in your house that holds another 155. This is hardly enough to keep all the nice items in the game though. Armor sets take up 5 slots already. In the game, you tend to find yourself spending a lot of time just sorting items after quests. Today, I sold off any unique armor pieces that that I didn't think looked good. I also had to get rid of some weaker weapons. That left me with about 20 open slots in the house and 40 on Alyssa. I should be good as long as I don't pick up any potions along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment