After a long night, everyone got up surprisingly early... before 8am! I guess we were all anxious to hear updates and see when we could go visit Cindy & Bradley at the hospital. We ended up going a bit later because I had an open house at my apartment from 1-3pm and Wesley needed a lot of napping time to make up for the late night the day before. Wil must've been super tired as well and Cindy definitely needed the extra rest after the difficult labor.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Baby Bradley
Last night, my Dad stayed with Wesley in the living room until about 12:40am. I took over from then until Wil arrived at almost 2am. We didn't want to risk waking up Wesley by moving him into the room while he was already sound asleep.
After a long night, everyone got up surprisingly early... before 8am! I guess we were all anxious to hear updates and see when we could go visit Cindy & Bradley at the hospital. We ended up going a bit later because I had an open house at my apartment from 1-3pm and Wesley needed a lot of napping time to make up for the late night the day before. Wil must've been super tired as well and Cindy definitely needed the extra rest after the difficult labor.
After a long night, everyone got up surprisingly early... before 8am! I guess we were all anxious to hear updates and see when we could go visit Cindy & Bradley at the hospital. We ended up going a bit later because I had an open house at my apartment from 1-3pm and Wesley needed a lot of napping time to make up for the late night the day before. Wil must've been super tired as well and Cindy definitely needed the extra rest after the difficult labor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment