Monday, July 13, 2009

Ifore's Last Day

Auntie Remy & Ifore's last day, like Auntie Aida & Edwin's was on a Monday... same schedule bus for EVA Air left Flushing for Newark at 6:30pm for an 11:30pm flight. So we spent the day in Flushing on an early meal schedule. Auntie Anita took us out for dim sum at Gala Manor at 11am. Uncle Henry and family also joined us.



After that, Auntie Remy & Ifore did some repacking as some of their check-ins were over the 50 lb limit. It's pretty strict these days as it used to be a generous 70 lbs. We still had some time left, so Ifore & I went out for a walk. We decided to check out Queens Crossing. I was already familiar with the ground level stores, but had never been upstairs myself. The 1st floor is more of the same with high-end clothing stores, but the food court was surprisingly nice & affordable. I'll certainly make it a new hangout place to take guests. I wish we found it earlier!

We then went out for a super early dinner at Nan Shian Dumpling House at 4:15pm because there aren't many dining options at Newark airport. Then we headed off to Fay Da Bakery, the EVA Air waiting area.

No comments: