Originally, I wasn't to blog about this trip at all, but I just spent a seemingly long week with close family members, sharing memories about Uncle Vic. Being with each other helped bring all of our spirits up at this difficult time. So I decided to document the quality time as a memorial to my Uncle Vic. As with many of my trips, I didn't have time to blog electronically after each event, so I back-dated all of these to preserve the original date of occurrence. Here's the table of contents of all related posts in chronological order:
-
29-
Riley-
Photos & Video-
Uncle VicI also took a few pictures with my low-res camera phone:
We gathered and bonded over the weekend, in the same manner that Uncle Vic used to lead the way with in the Philippines. I think he would be happy with this and proud of his family.
No comments:
Post a Comment