I mentioned last year that I felt weird celebrating holidays early, but I guess it's OK this time. It'll just feel like it's lasting longer. I had a fun time with my family tonight. Tomorrow, I'm going to do some cleaning and visit friends. I took Monday off to observe the actual date of the Lunar New Year. The parade in Flushing will be next Saturday... something to look forward to next weekend.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Chinese New Year 4707
It's Chinese New Year weekend and it occurs earlier this year (actually 1/26). Our family dinner was a few days earlier because we wanted to do it on a Saturday so there would be no rush to go home and get ready for work the next day.
I mentioned last year that I felt weird celebrating holidays early, but I guess it's OK this time. It'll just feel like it's lasting longer. I had a fun time with my family tonight. Tomorrow, I'm going to do some cleaning and visit friends. I took Monday off to observe the actual date of the Lunar New Year. The parade in Flushing will be next Saturday... something to look forward to next weekend.
I mentioned last year that I felt weird celebrating holidays early, but I guess it's OK this time. It'll just feel like it's lasting longer. I had a fun time with my family tonight. Tomorrow, I'm going to do some cleaning and visit friends. I took Monday off to observe the actual date of the Lunar New Year. The parade in Flushing will be next Saturday... something to look forward to next weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need to hand over the camera more. Never any pictures of you!
Post a Comment