Location: 67-12 Roosevelt Ave., Woodside, NY 11377Cuisine: Mexican
Phone: (718) 335-6744
Prices: about $15/person
Food: 7
Service: 8
Value: 7
Environment: 7
Frequency: Unique
Today was the first of our new monthly gatherings. After meeting in the Woodside are last month, I thought I'd pull the gang together around once a month. It was a good location for everyone to get to after work because it's between Manhattan and Flushing. I scouted the area last weekend and came up with El Mariachi because the menu looked good and they had a decent looking interior. We had a pretty good turnout too. Emily, Jennifer, Ben, Reinhard & Marites were able to make it.
Everyone enjoyed the gathering. The food was good for the most part, save the detergent flavor in half of Marites' sandwich. For more details, check out my comments in the Picasa album. The restaurant had a very relaxing environment. We were one of two customers in there and they didn't close as early as Ihawan (8:30pm). In fact, they close at 3am, so I imagine business picks up later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment