Friday, October 17, 2008

Atlantic City

My Mom & I took Auntie Janice to Atlantic City for her birthday this year. This time around, we took the bus to Caesar's Palace instead of Resorts Casino. The cost of the trip was $17 + $2 tip for the driver. You get a $25 coupon when you enter the casino. So it wasn't as great a bargain as last time, but the upside about landing at Caesar's is that it's near a lot of other shopping areas. There's a nice mall just across the boardwalk. Towards the front of the building are streets of factory outlets.


For more comments and descriptions of the trip, check out the individual photos I uploaded to Picasa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Rosita and Kerwin for taking me to Atlantic City for my birthday. I had a great time (eating, shopping at the Coach Store and working the slots). Even though we missed our bus and returned to Chinatown instead, we had quite an adventure. I hope to repeat our trip next year.

Rosita----on the next trip, don't forget to pack a snack for Kerwin. He is a growing man.