Golden Compass is the feature of the week. I haven't watched it yet, so I'll pass on this one, but it must be good since it's got armored polar bears and James Bond thrown into the mix. Circuit City has it for $14.99... $2 lower than Best Buy. The 2-disc special edition is $22.99 just about everywhere except Buy.com. If this is one of your favorite movies, Best Buy has an exclusive DVD if you get the 2-disc set... only 10 per store though, so be there early!
Best Buy Deals- Pursuit of Happiness for $7.99
- Casino Royale for $7.99
- Rocky Balboa for $7.99
- Stargate SG-1: Seasons 1-10 for $19.99 each
Circuit City Deals
- Ocean's Eleven for $6.99
- Chicago for $6.99
- A Knight's Tale for $6.99
- Matrix for $6.99
- Breakfast at Tiffany's for $6.99
- Ocean's Twelve for $6.99
- Troy for $6.99
- Mission: Impossible Sp. Ed. for $4.99
- M: I-2 for $4.99
- War of the Worlds for $4.99
- Minority Report for $4.99
- Saint for $4.99
No comments:
Post a Comment