Sunday, August 12, 2012

Vortex Reloaded

I recorded a new playthrough of the Vortex level of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron DEMO because I'm much better at it now. I made too many mistakes before that resulted in an 18 min video! This time around, it was 12 min... the way it was probably meant to be.


Demos are typically short unless they mention a specific fixed time. The first time I went through the Batman: Arkham Asylum DEMO, it took me 25 min because I wasn't used to the predator scene. Now the whole thing takes me 5 min. So if a demo is taking a long time, it usually means your doing something wrong.

I still left the old Vortex video up because it's not bad for a first time and it also has a better intro/voiceover for the game. I still have the cue cards, but the shorter playthrough wouldn't have matched up with the other script.

No comments: