OK... I've delayed winning this game long enough. I planned to do it this weekend and blocked out Saturday for it. The thing is, it came quicker than I thought it would. I was expecting a big fight with King Gadflow and maybe a break with more side quests... then another epic battle with Tirnoch. But it happens very quickly. Immediately after the House of Vengeance is a fast paced walk to Gadflow with lots of Tuatha soldiers on the way. After "Gadflow," there's a short dungeon with fate-powered clones of Alyssa. Then it's the final fight with Tirnoch.
I don't think I've ever put off winning a game before because I didn't want it to end, but I delayed this one purposely for weeks. It still has some life though. I have a couple more armor sets to complete and they're releasing a 3rd DLC this week... The Teeth of Naros, a Greco-Roman themed adventure dealing with titans and floating cities. I'll be in it for the weapons and armor though!
No comments:
Post a Comment