Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cu Family NY Trip

For the second weekend in a row, I had out of town family coming to visit. This time, it was Audrey, Uncle Johnny and Auntie Linda from San Francisco. I decided to combine all of the days I spent with them into a general blog post and Picasa album. This includes:

Tung Yi Fung
As with all visitors, we took them to the usual place. I met up with the rest of the family on Thursday night after work. With the light weeknight crowd, we were able to enjoy an unrushed meal with the best dishes there.



MoMA
On Saturday, I met up with Audrey to check out the current exhibits in MoMA where I have a corporate membership. Auntie Linda and Uncle Johnny went shopping in the Midtown West area. Most of the MoMA photos can be found on my Dragonsaber News site.

Sentosa
After the museum, we headed to SoHo to meet up with one of Audrey's friends. Then we all headed to Flushing for a family dinner at Sentosa. We got there around peak dinner time, but luckily got a table for all 7 of us on the first floor. We got all of the usual dishes except the lobak and skate.

Family Lunch
On their last day, today... everyone met at my parents' house for lunch.

No comments: