Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dragonboat 2010

This year's Dragonboat Festival was a lot like Last Year's. The weather was perfect... sunny with blue skies and no chance of rain. The temperature was somewhere around 83 degrees, which is low for this time of year. I arrived a little before 11am and got lucky with the shuttle bus. It was empty when I got on, then another 7 train arrived and it got packed immediately. I was a little disorientated when we were dropped off though. Because they were in the middle of reconstructing the boathouse and surrounding area, the bus stop was on the opposite side of the usual location. So we started a few blocks from the far end of the events are rather than the boathouse and racing area.


I started by getting photos of some of the races and boathouse area. Then I headed off to get the events and info. stands. I took my usual lunch break at Chef One and then met up with Charlotte and Jeff. We all headed back to the races to get more photos.

No comments: