Cuisine: Mexican
Hours: SUN-THU (11:30am-12:00am); FRI-SAT (11:30am-1:00am)
Phone: (212) 717-7800
Website: www.nyctacos.com
Prices: $15/person
Credit Cards: All major
Food: 9
Service: 8
Value: 7
Environment: 7
Frequency: Unique
Greg wasn't able to make it on Saturday, but made plans with Jen for today. I was also free, so I met up with them on the Upper East after church. I hadn't seen Greg in just as long a time as Jen. The last time was at Jeremy & Frida's Wedding. Greg had his car there, so he drove us along 2nd Ave. We stopped at a random spot to look for a restaurant on foot. From a distance, I recognized Totonno's, a pretty good pizza place. I had it before in the Lower East. When we headed there to look at the menu, the restaurant next door, Cascabel Taqueria caught our attention. It was a nice day and they had an open space with semi-outdoor seating.
No comments:
Post a Comment