I scheduled a floating holiday tomorrow for Chinese New Year so I could take Rosemarie around the city. I was also going to meet her for dinner tonight because Emily was busy at work. Everything was going OK at work. I got all of my tasks done, and got to my apartment around 5:30pm. That's when everything blew up. I turned on the lights and noticed that the bathtub in the distance was all black. I was supposed to meet Rosemarie around 6pm and I also had a real estate agent showing the apartment to a potential tenant at the same time. In 5 years of living there, I've never had any problems with the plumbing and it just happened to occur this one day!
Fortunately, I was able to catch the super on the phone and he got the plumber there pretty quickly. So we did end up going out for dinner in my area, which had the best Thai food in town. The potential tenant saw the place, but didn't seem to factor in the problem because I guaranteed to would be fixed tomorrow (otherwise I would have a huge problem). Everything is cleaned up now and I have a long weekend to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment