Location: 40-28 Main St., Flushing, NY 11354Cuisine: Chinese
Phone: (718) 886-6628
Prices: $9/person (w/ dessert)
Credit Cards: All major
Food: 8
Service: 8
Value: 10
Environment: 8
Frequency: Unique
I had the day off so I met up with my parents for lunch and was able to add more to my Flushing restaurant reviews. We've been to Corner 28 before, but only for takeout, which is a completely different experience. This restaurant really split itself into many "departments" as they offer fast food downstairs, a sit-in restaurant upstairs, a sushi bar and bubble tea/smoothies. If they had the space, I'm sure they would offer dim sum on weekends too!
The thing that stood out about the Corner 28 restaurant menu was the prices. $9 per person is extremely cheap for non-fast food that included a smoothie. Without the desserts, it would've been around $6 per person... a takeout level price!
No comments:
Post a Comment