Today, we had a little get-together at my parents' house. Auntie Clarita and Uncle Mariano are on the 3rd week of their NY vacation. They're both pros with getting around the city now. Cindy, Wil and Wesley also joined us.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
After Halloween
We had unusually great weather for Halloween yesterday... 70 degrees in October! Since it fell on a weekend, I was expecting a big turnout. I went out and got 4 bags of Kit Kats with a manufacturer's coupon. We actually only got 4 groups of kids at my parents' house all day. So I gave away less than 1 bag total! I guess it must just be a NYC thing where parents take their kids more to businesses rather than residential areas for safety reasons. And also, at night it conflicted with Game 3 of the World Series. Everyone was probably tuning into the more important Yankees game.
Today, we had a little get-together at my parents' house. Auntie Clarita and Uncle Mariano are on the 3rd week of their NY vacation. They're both pros with getting around the city now. Cindy, Wil and Wesley also joined us.
Today, we had a little get-together at my parents' house. Auntie Clarita and Uncle Mariano are on the 3rd week of their NY vacation. They're both pros with getting around the city now. Cindy, Wil and Wesley also joined us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment