Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I never really have anything planned for Labor Day Weekend, but always end up at a BBQ or two. On Saturday, I went with Uncle Rupert and Auntie Chit to Auntie Carol's house for their annual celebration of Auntie Ching's Birthday. It was a skeleton crew this year as many of their family members were away for the holiday. It was a Filipino style BBQ on the outdoor patio. This one was so spontaneous that I didn't even have my camera with me!

Just today, I went over to Cindy & Wil's place. Since I had no plans, I asked Cindy on Friday if she was doing anything because I was going to call her over to my parents'. Instead, she invited us over because Wil's family would already be there for lunch.



So Labor Day weekend has been pretty eventful so far. Besides the BBQs, I've been juggling Yankees games, US Open and PS3 Demos!

No comments: