I usually don't get a chance to attend the Sunday service at the Church of St. Paul & St. Andrew since I spend weekends with family & friends in Queens. But I was able to shuffle my schedule since Liam's Baptism was already planned weeks ago. It was great to see everyone again. I usually only see the church community during the school year because of the volunteer work I do there.
Congratulations to Andrew, Joanne & Liam!
3 comments:
Thanks Kerwin - they are great pictures! It was such a very special day for us and we're so glad you could be there too :-)
Great that you could be there Kerwin, and thanks for the great photos!
We had a mini-crisis after we left the church when we realized Ann had left her camera behind. Fortunately, someone had found it and handed it in to the front desk, so all was well. :-)
I'm glad she got her camera back. Her blog and Liam's biography will continue!
Post a Comment