South Park: Season 11 is the most interesting title coming out this Tuesday. The best price I've seen is at Circuit City and Best Buy. They both have it for $29.99.
Best Buy Deals- Demolition Man for $4.99
- Mask of Zorro for $4.99
- Under Siege for $4.99
- Enter the Dragon (Sp. Ed.) for $9.99
- Casion Royale for $9.99
- Saving Private Ryan (Sp. Ed.) for $9.99
Circuit City Deals
- Dragon for $4.99
- End of Days for $4.99
- The Order for $4.99
- Knock Off for $4.99
- Jackal for $4.99
- Star Wars I: Phantom Menace for $9.99
- Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones for $9.99
- Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith for $9.99
Note: Each week, there are usually a lot of Circuit City deals on older titles. It's worth mentioning that not all stores even have these title in stock. I noticed this after missing out on several occasions on Sunday morning. I'm giving a thumbs down to the Whitestone Circuit City in Flushing & the Uppe West Side one in Manhattan. The Union Sq. one usually has the titles.
No comments:
Post a Comment