Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Unidentified Flying Chickens (UFC)


Location: 71-22 Roosevelt Ave., Jackson Heights, NY
Cuisine: Korean
Phone: (718) 205-6662
Website: http://ufchicken.com/
Prices: $10/person
Credit Cards: All major

Food: 10
Service: 10
Value: 9
Environment: 7

Frequency: All the Time

I actually don't think I ever reviewed this one because I've always taken out from there. This was the first time I ate in. I think UFC shares the title of Best Korean Fried Chicken along with Mad for Chicken. The two are very similar, but I'd say UFC holds the edge in the secret sauce while Mad has the better organic meat. Service is excellent as the store owner is always available and hospitable to his customers. Prices may seem high, but you get a lot when you stop and think about it. The quality of the ingredients is also top notch.

Click here to visit the Picasa album

No comments: